Monday, January 5, 2009

"...we hope it, we know it."


“sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it.”
- goethe



happy 2009! i am all snuggled up in a blanket as i write tonight, it's frigid outside in maine and i DESPERATELY miss the warm beaches of california (and margaritas enjoyed in the comfort of my flip-flops...but i digress!). so as i'm sitting here i'm thinking of all of my favorite people who are also snuggled up tonight and feeling uncertain about the year to come...i have no crystal ball (just a cotton-candy pink magic date-ball from the free pile in college that always tells me to try again later), but i believe the quote above and know that everything will all shake out. from my beloved friends in new york, to my very own dad - times are tough, but i'm putting good thoughts into the universe because i believe the best is yet to come and hopefully, soon to come. do me a favor friends and put some good energy out into the world today...and everyday for that matter! love to all, kp

No comments: