Thursday, July 17, 2008

wow...Wow...WOW!

so some BIG news...emilia (my loveliest lovely!) has awarded me this award...how freaking cool is that?!?!?! i'm not sure if i deserve it, but i will take the honor and enjoy the nepotism (we're basically family). i have to say, if she hadn't awarded me, i would have awarded her because my life was blog-less before she started writing auburn & ivory ...i cross my fingers for posts from her everyday...OH! and did i mention she's the inspiration for this lil' ol blog even being here?? i lurv her and now (drum roll) for my other 7 favorites who i also stalk on my google reader:)



rules...
1. when received, you may post the premio to your blog
2. link to the blogger you received it from
3. give it to 7 blogs
4. link to those 7 blogs
5. and leave those 7 bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio!

ali loves curtis
ali's posts were my first true blog obsession when i started reading blogs. she always has sweet posts and inspiration

for me, for you
these gals keep it coming from both coasts - kate (from the east) & andrea (from the west). these friends have: style, inspiration & sweet treats for my brain!

the style files
danielle's posts are a new addition to my blogroll. i just love her interior design finds and of course i have been linking up to some of her posts about greece!

more ways to waste time
also new to me, but quickly becoming an obsession - do i need to say anything more than the title already suggests?!? leah has some great finds, and i can't live without any of them:)

milk eggs chocolate

alyson, from unruly.things featuring yummy delights & recipes on her cooking blog...YUM!

creature comforts
ez is just the coolest - with her posts i read, star & repeat - daily, like shampoo...'nuff said.

simplyolive
design, fashion & a cute shop on etsy - what's not to love?


so THANK YOU to all the inspiring folks above & emilia, i have the greatest admiration for you ladies, you rock...blog on!


“feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
~william arthur ward

4 comments:

Kate said...

we're so honored!! thank you, we heart fabulous readers like yourself:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this sweet award! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
xox
Ez

Leah said...

Thank you so much -- I'm honored to be in such wonderful company!

All the best,

Leah

so said...

thanks so much kristy!!